Guardianships & Conservatorships

When a family member or loved one becomes incapacitated or incompetent and has not made adequate arrangements by executing a health care proxy or durable power of attorney the only legal recourse is to seek the appointment of a guardian (of the person) or a conservator (only of the property) through the Probate Court. Eckel, Morgan & O’Connor LLC can provide the expertise and experience to make the process efficient and comprehensive, including assistance and referrals in arranging for care giver services and respite care.

Contact us:


We're here to help!